02-20-18 ★ Congratulations to Crucis for winning Herd Dominance of February 2018!(Read More)

02-14-18 ★ Happy Valentines! February Superlatives winners are up, items and points will be issued out by tonight. (Read More)

02-12-18 ★ Tables and other post decorations can now be up to 800px in width thanks to the newer skins being wider! For those who prefer the older skins, don't worry, this new size will not stretch the board.

02-10-18 ★ Did you know that you can still get anniversary points each year that you passed since joining? Now you do! Go redeem them over here for the years you haven't yet recieved.

01-27-18 ★ A series of letters have arrived addressed to each herd from a mysterious prince. Read them here! The Red Letter. The Amber Letter. The Black Letter. The Teal Letter.

Spring, Year 3    Leviticus Era
Draco has been kidnapped by Moonfire, whom fled the scene quickly!
Gotham City is the new king of Crucis!
A meeting for the Knights of Lyrus is being hosted by Commander Kodarki in the Red Waste!
Destroyah has lost to Draco in a heated fight, but we're sure we'll see more from the mare!
Valor the dragon-horse has lost against Zuriel, fighting on behalf of Etain for Crucis!
The Hall of the Dead now has an official forum within the Depths.

Chatter

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
'cuz the drugs never work
OOC Account

Aggressor
 Elder, 19 yrs  Stallion
 16.1 hh  500 lbs
63 Posts 0 points
 Moseley Online!
Posted on Jan 10 2017, 8:11 PM. (Edited: Jun 25 2017, 5:08 PM by Moseley.)

Marauder

being a druid is not a choice,
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse varius, magna sed egestas vehicula, eros risus dignissim metus, eget luctus ipsum ante sit amet quam. Morbi dui orci, condimentum vel urna eu, egestas imperdiet lectus.

Nullam tristique sollicitudin metus. Nulla mattis dolor a enim consequat, sit amet vestibulum nisl malesuada. Praesent id augue sed quam iaculis bibendum in nec leo. Nunc sed facilisis augue. Phasellus massa purus, vulputate at ligula non, laoreet faucibus lectus. Nam scelerisque turpis semper, consequat leo rhoncus, consectetur arcu. Aenean in libero dictum, laoreet ligula in, cursus turpis. Mauris consequat mollis neque, nec rhoncus tellus. Fusce lobortis accumsan nibh ac dignissim.
 it is a calling
OOC| Taggs and stuff here

I've got the moves like Yaeger

Commoner

Neutral
 Adult, 4 yrs  Stallion
 17.3 hh  1300 lbs
45 Posts 0 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Jan 21 2017, 9:20 PM. (Edited: Aug 24 2017, 6:39 PM by Prince.)

an innocent child with a thorn in his heart
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse varius, magna sed egestas vehicula, eros risus dignissim metus, eget luctus ipsum ante sit amet quam. Morbi dui orci, condimentum vel urna eu, egestas imperdiet lectus. Nullam tristique
sollicitudin metus. Nulla mattis dolor a enim consequat, sit amet vestibulum nisl malesuada. Praesent id augue sed quam iaculis bibendum in nec leo. Nunc sed facilisis augue. Phasellus massa purus, vulputate at ligula non, laoreet faucibus lectus.
Nam scelerisque turpis semper, consequat leo rhoncus, consectetur arcu. Aenean in libero dictum, laoreet ligula in, cursus turpis. Mauris consequat mollis neque, nec rhoncus tellus. Fusce lobortis accumsan nibh ac dignissim.
OOC| TAGGS AN STUFF
the monster is running wild inside of me

Serf

Aggressor
 Adult, 8 yrs  Mare
 16.1 hh  1400 lbs
20 Posts 0 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Jan 22 2017, 12:17 PM.

falling slowly

In case you can't tell yet, I like my tables plain and simple and minimalist at the moment! <3
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse varius, magna sed egestas vehicula, eros risus dignissim metus, eget luctus ipsum ante sit amet quam. Morbi dui orci, condimentum vel urna eu, egestas imperdiet lectus. Nullam tristique
sollicitudin metus. Nulla mattis dolor a enim consequat, sit amet vestibulum nisl malesuada. Praesent id augue sed quam iaculis bibendum in nec leo. Nunc sed facilisis augue. Phasellus massa purus, vulputate at ligula non, laoreet faucibus lectus.
Nam scelerisque turpis semper, consequat leo rhoncus, consectetur arcu. Aenean in libero dictum, laoreet ligula in, cursus turpis. Mauris consequat mollis neque, nec rhoncus tellus. Fusce lobortis accumsan nibh ac dignissim.

OOC|

Rogue

Aggressor
 Adult, 10½ yrs  Stallion
 15.2 hh  1100 lbs
29 Posts 0 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Aug 06 2017, 11:24 AM. (Edited: Aug 06 2017, 7:47 PM by Viktor.)

we go way back, my mask and i
"But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?"
OOC| TAGGS AND STUFF HERE

waiting is wasting for people like me

Loyalist

Aggressor
 Adult, 6½ yrs  Mare
 13.2 hh  650 lbs
5 Posts 10 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Aug 06 2017, 7:35 PM.

something strange did happen here
"But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?"
'cause I can't stop, like a bullet train

Commoner

Aggressor
 Adult, 4 yrs  Mare
 17.3 hh  1400 lbs
11 Posts 0 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Aug 23 2017, 8:33 PM.

turn your guts into human juice

Commoner

Neutral
 Adult, 4 yrs  Stallion
 17.3 hh  1300 lbs
45 Posts 0 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Aug 24 2017, 7:59 PM.

i'll never wear your broken crown
OOC| TAGGS AND SHIT HERE MOSE

the monster is running wild inside of me

Spy

Aggressor
 Adult, 4 yrs  Mare
 15.3 hh  900 lbs
85 Posts 70 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Aug 25 2017, 6:55 PM.

blood guts & chocolate cake

Rogue

Neutral
 Adult, 11 yrs  Stallion
 18.3 hh  900 lbs
80 Posts 0 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Aug 27 2017, 5:59 PM.

PAINT THE STARS
OOC| TAGGS AND SHIT HERE

Pixel by Dee

Serf

Aggressor
 Adult, 8 yrs  Mare
 16.1 hh  1400 lbs
20 Posts 0 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Sep 03 2017, 5:30 PM. (Edited: Sep 03 2017, 5:31 PM by Nakia.)

falling slowly
Thursday night,
Everything's fine,
Except you've got that look in your eyes,
When I'm telling a story
And you find it boring your thinking of something to say
You'll go along with and then drop it
And you Humiliate me, in front of our friends

Then I'll use that voice what you find annoyin'
And say something like
"Intelligent input darlin' why don't you just have another beer then?"

Then you call me a bitch and everyone we're with will be embarrassed,
And I won't give a shit

My fingertips are holding onto the
Cracks in our foundations,
And I know that I should let go,
But I can't
And every time we fight I know its not right,
Every time that your upset and I smile
I know I should forget, but I can't

You said I must eat so many lemons,
Cause I am so bitter
I said "I'd rather be with your friends mate,
Cause they are much fitter"

Yes it was childish
And you got aggressive
And I must admit that I was a bit scared,
But it gives me thrills to wind you up

But I can't
And every time we fight,
I know its not right,
Every time that your upset and I smile,
I know I should forget,
But I can't

Your face is pasty,
Cause you've gone and got so wasted,
What a surprise,
Don't want to look at your face,
Cause its making me sick

You've gone and got sick on my trainers,
I only got these Yesterday
Oh my gosh, I cannot be bothered with this

Well I'll leave you there till the mornin',
And I purposely wont turn the heating on
And dear God, I hope I'm not stuck with this one

But I can't
And every time we fight,
I know its not right,
Every time that your upset and I smile,
I know I should forget,
But I can't

And every time we fight I know it's not right,
Every time that you're upset and I smile

And every time we fight I know it's not right,
Every time that you're upset and I smile
OOC| TAGGS AND SHIT HERE

Successor

Neutral
 Yearling, 1½-2 yrs  Stallion
 15.0 hh  1500 lbs
6 Posts 0 points
 Not Mose, I Swear. Offline
Posted on Sep 03 2017, 5:57 PM.

boys like us don't shine so bright
OOC| TAGGS AND SHIT HERE

Rogue

Aggressor
 Adult, 4 yrs  Stallion
 16.0 hh  950 lbs
11 Posts 0 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Sep 03 2017, 7:46 PM.

their screams all sound the same
OOC| TAGGS AND SHIT HERE
"he's insanity, he's grace, he'll stab you in the fucking face."

- PRONE TO VIOLENT OUTBURSTS, WHICH I HAVE NO CONTROL OF WHEN THEY HAPPEN - 

Rogue

Neutral
 Adult, 5½ yrs  Stallion
 14.0 hh  600 lbs
8 Posts 20 points
 Another one, Mose? Offline
Posted on Dec 18 2017, 9:26 PM.

POST HERE MOSE
Who cares about that?
OOC| TAGGS AND SHIT HERE

Loyalist

Pacifist
 Adult, 8 yrs  Stallion
 14.2 hh  650 lbs
9 Posts 10 points
 The C-box Squid Offline
Posted on Dec 21 2017, 1:40 PM.

my halo is spun from barbed wire

I just want the weak, who get swept along with the flow, to be considered human too.

Commoner

Neutral
 Yearling, 1-1½ yrs  Stallion
 17.0 hh  1400 lbs
14 Posts 0 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Jan 02 2018, 7:36 PM.

the secrets you tell me
let's try to make it right
don't wanna start a fight
and we're so sorry if we give you all a little fright
you'll be so happy
just as long as you survive the night

Lyrics from the song I was listening to at the time. Literally no relation to Assy btw. This song kinda scares him. xD

Also, I coded this from scratch for the first time since Viktor's table / Nakia's first table! :o
i'll take to my grave
OOC: TAGGS AND SHIT HERE MOSE
little birds can remember

Knight

Aggressor
 Elder, 17 yrs  Stallion
 15.3 hh  950 lbs
55 Posts 2 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Jan 04 2018, 6:39 PM.

being a druid is not a choice;
post goes here

one love, two mouths
one love, one house
no shirt
no blouse

again, just the song I was listeing to. Marauder doesn't like it - he says he doesn't like listening to the love affairs of pathetic youths who think they own the whole friggin' world.

((if it's too cold for you here, then why the fuck are you here?)) 

Mose, however, loves this song.
it is a calling
OOC: TAGGS AND SHIT HERE

Rogue

Neutral
 Adult, 10 yrs  Stallion
 16.3 hh  1300 lbs
13 Posts 0 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Jan 05 2018, 6:04 PM.

Cause I'm a sad sad post teen
Could have been a love machine
No dream, come clean
Walking like a zombie, like a zombie
And I'm a coal train, fast lane
Caught up in the dirty rain
No pain, no gain
Walking like a zombie, like a zombie
walking like a zombie
OOC| TAGGS AND SHIT HERE

Citizen

Aggressor
 Adult, 5½ yrs  Stallion
 20.0 hh  2000 lbs
52 Posts 0 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Jan 20 2018, 12:08 AM.

DON'T GET CAUGHT
OOC | TAGGS AND SHIT HERE

Loyalist

Aggressor
 Adult, 6½ yrs  Mare
 13.2 hh  650 lbs
5 Posts 10 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Jan 20 2018, 12:36 AM.

something strange did happen here
texty texty text here, yah?

OOC| TAGGS AND SHIT HERE YA?
'cause I can't stop, like a bullet train

Rogue

Neutral
 Adult, 11 yrs  Stallion
 18.3 hh  900 lbs
80 Posts 0 points
 Moseley Offline
Posted on Jan 20 2018, 5:28 PM.

PAINT THE STARS
OOC| TAGGS AND SHIT HERE

Pixel by Dee